Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ditch Pigs

Enough is surely enough.

Fresh taco glow.

"wanna roll to Ronnies?"

Snack Attack.

Au revoir Mr. Lynch

TTC makes Melissa sad.


Tony Thoem was following us!


Pizza Hut Lunch Buffet!


Jarcozi is watching...


"Did you try the dessert pie-zano?"

fuck.

Tender Tom.


Nice visitors of the opposite sex.



the opposite of sex.



Broken Social Scene on the Island.

No Dreads.

Tryin' ta get that paper.

Take me to the hospital.

Pavement.

I scream.

A Handsome Man.



"come with me if you want to live"

"aight!"


Rebirth.
No idea who this dude is or how this ended up on my camera?

Arty dudes.

Hi Mike.

That's what I'm about to do!

They call him Big Osk.

Samlove.

Quiksilver mixer.

Fresh ain't tryin to hear that!

Jakes.

conversationalists.

I could eat a peech for hours...

Men.

Young hearts.

Hi Geoff...Hi Christina.

The Ginger D

Errands.


No comments: